Evonik to showcase skin care innovations at in-cosmetics Asia
Evonik will present several of its latest innovative products and trend-leading concepts at in-cosmetics Asia in Bangkok, Thailand from 5 to 7 November.
Designed for skin care, hair care, functional actives and product protection, the company combines scientific expertise with its industry passion to offer an extensive range of advanced products as well as an in-depth understanding of market knowledge and formulation know-how.
The latest skin care innovations and new market concepts being presented are:
- “Tego SP 13 Sun Up” – A smart polymer water-resistant sunscreen designed to withstand physical exercise, including water sports
- “Rovisome Sensitive NG” – Providing deep relief for sensitive skin. Designed to reduce visible and non-visible signs of skin irritation through an advanced formula of calendula and liquorice root extract
- “dermofeel TocoBalance” – Sourced from non-GMO rapeseed oil, this natural antioxidant is based on vegetable sources and is suitable for certified natural cosmetics-
- Personalised beauty – To meet the ever-growing demand for DIY beauty, Evonik supplies six concentrated booster formulas and caring bases. Allowing customers to select sets according to skin type
- Healthy scalp, beautiful hair – A total solution for scalp care covering rinsing, conditioning, leave-in care and repair. Seven formulas focusing on healthy scalps with a mix of special ingredients for functional results